Links of Interest
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of
- Some slides with useful information on preparing a NSERC Discovery Grant application (here)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) - For investigators whose research includes collaboration in the social sciences such as economics/business, sociology, psychology, etc.
- Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) - For investigators whose research includes collaboration in human health science. Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) - Funding for research infrastructure such as computing clusters for computationally intensive research.
- Shared Hierarchical Academic Research Computing Network (SHARCNET) - High performance computing support and funding for faculty in Southern and Western Ontario.
- Canadian and International Scholarship Programs of the Government of Canada (here) - Funding for international collaboration.
- Mathematics of Information Technology and Complex Systems (MITACS) - Funding for research in industrial mathematics.
MITACS ACCELERATE Canada
(here) - Program to
fund internships between mathematical researchers and industrial
- Some slides with useful information on the ACCELERATE program (here)
Statistical Organizations and Societies
- The American Statistical Association (ASA)
- ASA Meetings and Upcoming Events (here)
- The Royal Statistical Society (RSS)
- The Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS)
- IMS Meetings and Upcoming Events (here)
- Le Centre de Recherches Mathématiques (CRM)
- Upcoming CRM Events (here)
- The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences (here)
- Upcoming Fields Events (here)
- The Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS)
- Upcoming PIMS Events (here)
- Sections & Regions
- Actuarial Science
- Statistical Education
- Survey Methods
- New Investigators
- Statistical Resources
- Site Map