How to Join the SSC
Membership in the SSC provides many benefits to both regular and student members.
The membership application form is available for download. Please print it, fill it in and mail it with dues payment to the address below.
In November, current members receive an email inviting them to use a personalized online form to renew their membership.
- Online membership application.
- Membership Application in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Membership Renewal Form in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Membership Renewal Form for Accredited Members in Adobe Acrobat format.
Statistical Society of Canada
219 - 1725 St. Laurent Blvd.
Ottawa ON K1G 3V4
- Accreditation Appeals Committee
- Accreditation Committee
- Accreditation Services Committee
- Appointments to Other Organizations
- Award for Case Studies in Data Analysis Committee
- Awards Committee
- Bilingualism Committee
- CRM-SSC Prize Committee
- Committee on Membership
- Committee on New Investigators
- Committee on Women in Statistics
- Election Committee
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Lise Manchester Award Committee
- Pierre Robillard Award Committee
- Program Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Publications Committee
- Research Committee
- SSC Award for Impact of Applied and Collaborative Work Committee
- SSC Office Committee
- Statistical Education Committee
- Student Research Presentation Award Committee
- Student Travel Grant Committee
- Student and Recent Graduate Committee
- The Canadian Journal of Statistics Award Committee
- Press Releases
- Sections & Regions
- Actuarial Science
- Statistical Education
- Survey Methods
- New Investigators
- Statistical Resources
- Site Map