Student Travel Awards
The SSC is again awarding travel supplements for students from Canadian Universities attending the 2013 SSC meeting. These awards are funded by the Society and its four sections: Biostatistics, Survey Methods, Business and Industrial Statistics, and Probability.
Who is eligible: any full-time student presenting a poster or giving a talk in a Contributed or Invited Paper Session, or participating in a Case Study Session. In the case of multiple authors, only one award will be given per presentation.
Who is ineligible: a student who has received an SSC Travel Award within the last two years. No more than two awards will be awarded per university department.
This award is to be used towards travel costs to the conference, up to a maximum of $750.
To apply for the award, submit all required information using the online application form. Have your supervisor send an email indicating that you are currently a full-time student to the Chair of the Students Awards Committee (email@example.com). The deadline for applications is March 15, 2013.
- Accreditation Appeals Committee
- Accreditation Committee
- Accreditation Services Committee
- Appointments to Other Organizations
- Award for Case Studies in Data Analysis Committee
- Awards Committee
- Bilingualism Committee
- CRM-SSC Prize Committee
- Committee on Membership
- Committee on New Investigators
- Committee on Women in Statistics
- Election Committee
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Lise Manchester Award Committee
- Pierre Robillard Award Committee
- Program Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Publications Committee
- Research Committee
- SSC Award for Impact of Applied and Collaborative Work Committee
- SSC Office Committee
- Statistics Education Committee
- Student Research Presentation Award Committee
- Student Travel Grant Committee
- Student and Recent Graduate Committee
- The Canadian Journal of Statistics Award Committee
- Press Releases
- Sections & Regions
- Actuarial Science
- Statistical Education
- Survey Methods
- New Investigators
- Statistical Resources
- Site Map