Joint Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada and the Société Française de Statistique
May 25 to 29, 2008 at the Ottawa Congress Centre
For the first time in its history, the Société française de Statistique (SFdS) will join the Statistical Society of Canada (SSC) for its annual conference. For the SSC, it will be the 36th conference, while for the SFdS, it will be the 40th. This international conference will bring together academic, governmental and industrial researchers and users of statistics and probability from the two continents. It will include workshops, invited and contributed sessions.
For information on local arrangements, contact Local Arrangements Chair Pierre Lavallée at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of contents
- Call for contributed papers (it is not possible to submit contributed papers anymore as the deadline was reached)
- Invited Talk Abstract Submission
- Final Program
- Online Registration (special prices until April 2008)
- Pricing List (in Canadian dollars)
- Refund Policy
- Social Events
- Daycare Service
- Student Presentation Awards
- Student Travel Awards
- Travel Funding for Québec Students from the ISM
- Best Case Studies in Data Analysis Awards
- Funding Application for French Researchers
- Prize Draw for Bilingual Abstracts
- Restaurants and other services
- Local Information: Ottawa Congress Centre - Centre des congrès d’Ottawa
- Our sponsors / Nos commanditaires
Notes on the site
Please contact us at the email address email@example.com if you have any questions or comments about the Web pages of the 2008 Annual Meeting or if you notice any problems, errors or omissions.